Our family law team is recognised as one of the leading practices in Northern Ireland. Our specialist lawyers manage all aspects of divorce, civil partnerships and family law. We have experience in issues relating to children. We work smarter, are open to taking a different approach to provide the best advice to our clients on these personal and delicate matters.
Our specialist lawyers manage all aspects of divorce, civil partnership dissolutions and family law such as prenuptial planning and dispute resolution (including financial settlements). We have particular experience in dealing with hidden assets, high net worth individuals and intricate corporate structures. We advise on freezing orders, trusts and those with jurisdictional disputes. The team covers complex and challenging issues relating to children including protection, custody, access, parents rights, grandparents rights, care proceedings and adoption and immigration matters. Our experts work to deliver better results.
What We Do
- Divorce, separation, dissolution of civil partnerships.
- Financial agreements to include pre & post nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, maintenance agreements, division of assets, pension sharing and off-setting, trusts and ancillary relief proceedings, variation of orders and freezing orders.
- Existing relationship help us to work with client’s existing professionals to include accountants, financial advisors, pension advisors, stockbrokers and tax advisors to ensure our clients receive comprehensive expertise and achieve best results.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism, integrity and discretion.
- Our team’s advice is always supportive and strategic. We work smarter, are open to taking a different approach to achieve better results for our clients.
Divorce, Civil Partnership & Family Law
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Divorce, Civil Partnership & Family Law query, please contact us.