Our team has Resolution trained Collaborative Family Lawyers and Law Society NI Children Order Panel solicitors acting in public law cases under the Children Order 1995. We are recognised as one of the leading practices in Northern Ireland in managing child arrangements and international family law.
Our family law solicitors are expert divorce and family lawyers with years of experience in a full range of family legal matters providing professional and discreet service to individuals, couples, families, business and farm owners across Northern Ireland. We deal with all children arrangements and welfare matters including international issues, adoption & surrogacy, custody, care proceedings, domestic violence and asset protection and will help to lay the foundation of how our clients and their children are able to move on and start a new life.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Adoption with or without parental consent and surrogacy including international elements
- Care proceedings including pre-court advices, child maintenance and Care Orders
- Child arrangements to include custody, residence & visitation contact for both fathers & mothers and child protection laws
- Immigration and international matters to include relocation & court applications to prevent removal from the jurisdiction
- Welfare matters to include protection from harm, name change, education, religious upbringing, medical treatment & relocation to another country
- Grandparents and family contact
- Father, mother and parental rights
- Legal Aid funding assessments
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Children’s Law query, please contact us.