Our family law team is recognised as one of the leading practices in Northern Ireland managing all aspects of family law including divorce and civil partnerships proceedings, financial & physical protection & remedies. We provide discrete expert guidance and advice to our clients
Our family law solicitors are expert divorce and family lawyers with years of experience in a full range of family legal matters providing professional and discreet service to individuals, couples, families, professionals, business owners and farm owners across Northern Ireland on divorce, civil partnership dissolution and financial remedies, maintenance, domestic violence and asset protection.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Asset protection - business & farm assets, pension protection, investment portfolios & inheritances, freezing orders and trusts.
- Mareva freezing Court Orders and pension protection measures
- Separation, financial & settlement agreements by negotiation
- Child & Spouse maintenance
- Ancillary relief proceedings & variation of existing orders.
- Pensions on Divorce
- Expert support if required - forensic & business accountants, tax & trust professionals, stockbrokers, commercial & residential property valuers & pension actuaries
- Legal Aid funding assessments
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Financial remedies query, please contact us.