Get the best child custody advice
Child custody issues and family disputes are stressful, sensitive issues that need to be resolved in a fast and amicable way, particularly where child welfare is concerned. Are you sure you know your child custody rights?
Our clients commonly face the following child custody law issues:
- children’s rights
- child protection laws
- visitation access/contact issues
- child custody/residence rights
- child custody for fathers
And there are many other issues that can affect the positive upbringing of your child and the harmony of your family.
CIVILISED, EFFICIENT FAMILY LAW SOLUTIONS – HOW WE HELP
We aim to find the most suitable resolution for you and your family – you’ll be in safe hands. We provide;
- trained collaborative law solicitors to negotiate with the other party
- Law Society NI Childrens Order Panel Solicitor
- negotiations around a table and via phone where the courts aren’t involved – mediation
- if the negotiations fail – we’re experienced and ready to argue your case in court