Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a clients choice of services from making cost effective simple Wills for individuals and for families with young children through to more complex inheritance tax and trust planning arrangements - ask for our no obligation Will pack
ExpertiseMany people sail through life without a thought for what might happen if they were to die without making a Will. A Will ensures that what you leave on your death is distributed in accordance with your wishes, with minimum delay and most importantly with minimum distress for your loved ones. Our specialist team has been built on years of market leading knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training and expertise advising individuals, couples, families, business owners and farmers on a wide range of tax efficient succession planning. We offer a wide range of services from cost effective phone supported postal Wills for individuals or families with young children supported by phone by our specialist team through to partner led succession & trust planning Wills to minimise Inheritance Tax liabilities. We adapt our service delivery as required with Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Ask for our Free no obligation postal Will pack with easy to follow instructions on how to make fixed fee Wills by a qualified Will writing solicitor supported by our phone helpline
- Inheritance tax and trust planning advice for individuals and families.
- Business Property Relief succession planning for business owners & investors.
- Agricultural Property Relief succession planning for farmers.
- Wills to protect assets in divorces, family disputes or involving disabled dependents.
- Charitable giving to reduce Inheritance Tax or the rate at which it is paid.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Making a Will query, please contact us.