Amanda Murray is a specialist in our lender instructed residential lending team.
She specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
"Amanda couldn’t have been more helpful and efficient, thanks again."Private Client, Bangor
"Amanda kept me updated throughout, communication was excellent."Private Client, Belfast
"We would like to thank Amanda, Natasha and all their colleagues we spoke to during the duration of our remortgage. Having never had a Mortgage before we had a few questions all of which answered efficiently. The customer care was excellent."Private Client, Belfast
"Amanda kept in contact with us throughout the whole process, via email or phone. We would definitely recommend her. Very happy with the level of customer service, thank you."Private Client, Comber
"Amanda Murray was amazing. The process of dealing with the other side was similar to wading through treacle, yet Amanda continually kept on pursuing for a response until the re-mortgage was finally over the line."Private Client, Holywood
Key ExperienceAmanda’s key experience includes:
- Liaising between borrowers and lenders to coordinate the; - drawdown of loan funds - the redemption of existing loan facilities and - continuity of service
- Reporting to institutional lenders on borrower’s titles
- Reporting the status of the mortgages secured against borrowers’ homes
- Preparing and coordinating the execution of mortgage deeds to secure loan drawdown
- Facilitating registration of the new mortgage against the security proposed in the mortgage offer
- Ensuring that lenders always receive first ranking charge