Amanda Murray is a specialist in our lender instructed residential lending team.
She specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
Amanda’s key experience includes:
- Liaising between borrowers and lenders to coordinate the;
– drawdown of loan funds
– the redemption of existing loan facilities and
– continuity of service
- Reporting to institutional lenders on borrower’s titles
- Reporting the status of the mortgages secured against borrowers’ homes
- Preparing and coordinating the execution of mortgage deeds to secure loan drawdown
- Facilitating registration of the new mortgage against the security proposed in the mortgage offer
- Ensuring that lenders always receive first ranking charge