Ling is a Solicitor on our lender instructed residential lending team. She specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
Chi’s key Lender Services experience includes:
- Risk managing the lender instructed residential lending process;
including money laundering regulation and UK Finance Lenders’ Handbook compliance.
- Checking title and resolving title defects to protect lender interests;
on the basis of a knowledge of Land Registry and Registry of Deeds issues.
- Dealing with technical queries that arise.
- Dealing with matters involving buy to lets, transfers of interest and co-ownership buy-outs.
- Assisting the department head with other lender instructed residential property matters.
Chi’s previous Conveyancing experience includes;
- Guiding clients through the purchase process
- Working with our senior conveyancing solicitors, estate agents, financial advisors and other party solicitors.
- Interacting with mortgage lenders, financial advisors and other parties such as;
HMRC and Northern Ireland Co-ownership Housing Association to deal with the financial aspects of the transactions.
- NI Chamber of Commerce