Dearbhla is a specialist in our residential property team specialising in sale, purchase and remortgage transactions for private clients.
Key ExperienceDearbhla’s key experience includes:
- Guiding first time buyer clients through the purchase process from beginning to key handover, interacting and working with our senior conveyancing solicitors, estate agents, financial advisors and other party solicitors.
- Advising home mover clients and successfully co-ordinating their sales and purchases to complete simultaneously.
- Dealing with a large variety of properties including new build dwellings, apartments, country and town/city based properties, existing builds of different ages and construction type, and Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title.
- Interacting with mortgage lenders, financial advisors and other parties such as HMRC and Northern Ireland Co-ownership Housing Association to deal with the financial aspects of the transactions.
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI