Drew focuses on the development of Real Estate assets.
He is a dual qualified (England and Wales/Northern Ireland) real estate solicitor specialising in large mixed use regeneration schemes.
He won the BCO rising star awards in 2017 and was ranked in the Legal 500 in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Drew was ranked and highlighted for his work in the Real Estate sector in the Legal 500 in 2022.
“He has great technical skill and attention to detail.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“One of only three lawyers that we use that doesn’t sit on the fence.”Director, IV Real Estate
“A great reputation for speed and accuracy, which means that we can make purchases happen a lot more quickly.”Director, Brookland Developments
Drew advises developers focussed on complex mixed use and housing led regeneration projects and his key experience includes:
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to 7 global institutional investors.
- Acting for the Greater London Authority on the selection of London and Regional as its development partner for the 10 hectare Albert Island site in the London Docklands. The mixed use development will have a gross developed value of close to £1bn.
- Acting for Change Real Estate on the development of the 3 acre city centre Redcliff Quarter in Bristol to include a new 24 storey tower block, 185 bed hotel, 15,000 square feet of office accommodation and 317 residential units.
- NI Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- Investment Property Forum
- NI Chamber of Commerce