Hannah-Louisa is an Associate and Risk Manager in our residential property team.
She specialises in the identification and resolution of complex title issues.
She also specialises in high value and complex sale, purchase and remortgage transactions for private clients.
“Hannah-Louisa dealt with our case in a professional manner and helped resolve any issue that arose.”Private Client, Bangor
"I would definitely use Wilson Nesbitt for all my legal requirements. Hannah-Louisa Ellison was excellent."Private Client, Bangor
"Hannah-Louisa Ellison handled my case, and she was excellent."Private Client, Belfast
"I was extremely impressed with Wilson Nesbitt and I can see why my brother recommended them to me. From the outset they were very helpful, friendly and professional, and let me know what was needed from me and how they would handle my case."Private Client, Bangor
"Hannah-Louisa was easily contactable and always provided excellent answers to my queries. Most importantly, she ensured completion before the end of the stamp duty exemption and I was very relieved at this. I would have no hesitation in recommending this exemplary group of solicitors."Private Client, Belfast
Hannah-Louisa’s key experience includes:
- Comprehensive knowledge on Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title
- The identification and resolution of title defects to protect client and lender interests
- Risk Management expertise across the conveyancing process; including Money Laundering Regulation compliance and contract negotiation
- Advising and acting for first time buyer and home mover clients.
- Dealing with the complete spectrum of property types including properties sold at auction, and Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title
- Interacting with mortgage lenders, financial advisors and other parties such as HMRC and Northern Ireland Co-ownership Housing Association to deal with the financial aspects of the transactions.
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI