Helen is a manager in our private client team. She specialises in inheritance tax, will writing, estate administration, office of care and protection, power of attorney, and trust management matters.
Helen’s key experience includes:
- Comprehensive experience in the drafting of Wills and powers of attorney documents.
- Comprehensive support to the team’s solicitors and their clients in estate administration and trust management, providing empathy and professionalism and understanding to client’s needs.
- Completing applications to the Office of Care and Protection, High Court for the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Financial Controllership.
- Risk management expertise across the teams file management to include Money Laundering regulations and taxation and legislative key dates.
- Providing support and mentoring to new and developing paralegals in the team.