Partner Lenore Rice heads our Individual & Family Life sector, tailoring her expertise to meet individuals & family needs across the following areas; Divorce Financial Settlements High Net Worth Asset Protection / Trusts / Wealth Succession Planning Trust / Estates & Wills Disputes Business & Agriculture Succession Issues and Intricate Corporate Structures Jurisdictional Disputes Acts as professional attorney, controller, trustee and executor Lenore is ranked as Legal 500 Leading Individual and Recommended Lawyer for 2023, for providing a first-class, personal service to each of her Private clients.
"Partner Lenore Rice is ranked as a Leading Individual for 2023 for providing a first-class, personal service to her private clients."Legal 500 Ranking, 2023
“She makes it easy to understand the topics we’re talking about.”Private Client, Bangor
“Lenore is first-class. She’s straightforward and we value her opinion.”Private Client, Belfast
“Hard working, trustworthy, reliable, friendly, dedicated to her clients.”Private Client, Donaghadee
Lenore’s key experience includes:
- Women in Business NI
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Northern Ireland Collaborative Family Lawyers.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Elderly Client Group of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- UK ThoughtLeaders4 High Net Worth Community.
- Membership Associate at Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)