Partner Lenore Rice heads our Individual & Family Life sector, tailoring her expertise to meet individuals & family needs across the following areas;
High Net Worth Asset Protection,
Wealth Succession Planning &
Estates & Wills Disputes
Lenore is ranked Legal 500 Leading Individual & Recommended Lawyer 2023
"Partner Lenore Rice is ranked as a Leading Individual for 2023 for providing a first-class, personal service to her private clients."Legal 500 Ranking, 2023
“Lenore shows encouragement and support to businesses, encouraging networking and promoting confidence. She is warm and open, sharing her own experiences to help others develop their profession and business.”Insula Wellbeing
“She makes it easy to understand the topics we’re talking about.”Private Client, Bangor
“Lenore encouraged me to use professional networks to help build a successful business. She’s a great mentor in determining practical options on how to grow a business and identifying mutual contacts. She’s knowledgeable, with an excellent personable style, inspiring confidence to tackle business problems.”Eclectic, Bangor
“Lenore is first-class. She’s straightforward and we value her opinion.”Private Client, Belfast
“Hard working, trustworthy, reliable, friendly, dedicated to her clients.”Private Client, Donaghadee
Lenore’s key experience includes:
- Top ranked lawyer in representing Private Clients in Divorce & Financial Matters
- Advises personal representatives and trustees on all aspects of Estate & Trusts,
- Advises on Inheritance Tax Matters and Reliefs, Asset Protection and Succession Planning.
- Defending Private Clients on Will disputes
- Lenore also acts as Professional Attorney, Controller, Trustee and Executor.
- Women in Business NI
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Northern Ireland Collaborative Family Lawyers.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Elderly Client Group of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- UK ThoughtLeaders4 High Net Worth Community.
- Membership Associate at Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)