Lenore is a partner and heads our Individual & Family Life sector. She tailors her unique expertise to meet individual and family needs in estate administration and disputes, divorces and financial settlements. Lenore has a particular focus on estate administration, wealth and succession planning, asset protection & estate disputes, trusts & trust disputes, pensions, succession issues relation to, operational businesses including farms and agricultural lands, hidden assets, high net worth and or intricate corporate structures, complex legal issues, freezing orders and jurisdictional disputes. Lenore frequently acts as professional attorneys, controllers, trustees and executors.
Lenore’s key experience includes:
- Advising many personal representatives and trustees over the course of 25 years in all aspects of estate and trusts to include inheritance tax matters and reliefs, asset protection and succession planning.
- Representing a private client in divorce and financial matters were the other party’s high net worth business assets were shielded in complex trusts and intricate corporate structures and negotiating a fair outcome for the client.
- Defending a private client on a Will dispute involving allegations of a broken promise in relation to the family farm, by a family member who had spent many years working at the farm.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Elderly Client Group of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
- Association of Northern Ireland Collaborative Family Lawyers.
- UK ThoughtLeaders4 High Net Worth Community.