Louise is a Solicitor advising on Family Law matters including divorce, civil partnership dissolutions, cohabitee separations and children’s issues. Louise’s experience extends to financial matters including the preparation and implementation of pre and post nuptial settlements, cohabitation and separation agreements, and matters relating to children’s living arrangements and financial provision.
Louise’s key experience includes:
- Assisting with representing parents in both residence and contact proceedings following separation.
- Assisting with child arrangements to include custody, residence & visitation contact for both fathers & mothers and child protection laws
- Grandparents and family contact
- Father, mother and parental rights
- Expertise in chancery applications and will dispute matters.
- Comprehensive experience in the drafting of Wills and powers of attorney documents.
- Comprehensive support to the team’s solicitors and their clients in estate administration and trust management, providing empathy and professionalism and understanding to client’s needs.
- Completing applications to the Office of Care and Protection, High Court for the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Financial Controllership.