Lynsey is an Associate on our Lender Services team.
She specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property and separate representation purchase transactions.
Key ExperienceLynsey’s key experience includes:
- Risk managing the residential lending process to include money laundering regulation compliance.
- Checking title and resolving title defects to protect lender interests on the basis of a comprehensive knowledge of Land Registry and Registry of Deeds issues.
- Team wide pre-completion risk sign off and dealing with technical queries that arise.
- Dealing with matters involving buy to lets, transfers of interest and co-ownership buy-outs.
- Facilitating lending on residential purchase transaction on behalf of lender clients in high value matters or where a non-panel solicitor is acting for the borrower.
- Assisting the department head with other lender instructed residential property matters.
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI