Max is a Senior Associate on our Corporate & Real Estate teams, assisting on investment and landlord and tenant transactions.
He is dual qualified having trained with a top 25 UK law firm.
Max’s key experience includes:
- Advising the shareholders of Iceni Technologies Limited on the share sale of their specialist PDT editing technology company to Vancouver based PDFTron.
- Advising Loughview Leisure Group on the Business purchase of the 190 acre Templepatrick Hotel Golf and Country Club from Hilton Worldwide and on their DoubleTree franchise agreement.
- Advising the shareholders of Philip Petersen Limited on the share sale of their car dealership to the Mervyn Stewart Group.
- Advising The Mortgage Shop on their business purchase of Mansfield Begbie Associate, an insurance and mortgage brokerage.
- Advising BBG Energy Limited on the disposal of their renewable energy business.
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to seven global institutional investors.
- Advising a property developer on its acquisition of a former bingo premises, the redevelopment and letting as a hotel to The Travel Lodge and forward funding to a group of investors.
- Advising a nationwide business advisory and insolvency practice on its occupational lettings.
- NI Chamber of Commerce