Megan is a Solicitor in our lender instructed residential lending team. She specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
Megan’s key experience includes:
- Risk managing the lender instructed residential lending process to include money laundering regulation and UK Finance Lenders’ Handbook compliance.
- Checking title and resolving title defects to protect lender interests on the basis of a comprehensive knowledge of Land Registry and Registry of Deeds issues.
- Dealing with technical queries that arise.
- Dealing with matters involving buy to lets, transfers of interest and co-ownership buy-outs.
- Assisting the department head with other lender instructed residential property matters.