Natasha is the Partner heading our Bank Lender Services Residential team. She specialises in lender instructed residential property matters, acting for more than 25 banking brands including: Lloyds Bank | Nationwide | Santander | Barclays | HSBC UK Virgin Money | Bank of Ireland | Aviva | Just Retirement
Natasha acts as a technical resource for her lender clients in relation to all legal and technical aspects of residential lending in Northern Ireland.
Natasha is ranked & highlighted for her work in the Finance sector in the Legal 500 for 2023 & 2022.
"Natasha and her team keep us well informed throughout the course of any transaction."Legal 500 Ranking, 2023
“It feels like a partnership when you’re working with her. She’ll always give her opinion, so I get what I need more than just what I want to hear.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"Natasha was so amazing with her ongoing advice and communication could not ask for a better service."Private Client, Bangor
“She’s a very business-focused person and her client always comes first.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"We are deeply impressed by Natasha’s professionalism and skill, linked with accessibility which makes dealing with her such a delight. Often in the past we found it very difficult to get calls through to and returned from a solicitor. With Natasha it is entirely different, which is refreshing."Private Client, Comber
“She’s experienced, hard-working and committed, incredibly knowledgeable and so we can and do rely on her a lot.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
"Professional service from start to finish, amazing support and guidance throughout. A big thank you to Natasha."Private Client, Belfast
"Natasha was incredibly helpful, efficient and a pleasure to deal with."Private Client, Newtownards
"Natasha was very clear, friendly and professional."Private Client, Bangor
"Natasha was very helpful throughout my application, keeping me up to date. Great customer service."Private Client, Belfast
"From start to finish your service was amazing. Natasha kept us informed of every step of our journey. We can't thank you enough for everything and a huge thank you to Natasha."Private Client, Belfast
Key ExperienceNatasha’s key experience includes:
- Advising lenders on residential secured lending
- Advising lenders on equity release transactions
- Assisting with the review, amendment and updating of the mortgage terms and conditions and standard Northern Irish mortgage documentation for Coventry Building Society and the Co-operative bank.
- Carrying out due diligence on lender portfolio acquisitions and security transfers.
- Facilitating lending on residential purchase transaction on behalf of lender clients in high value matters or where a non-panel solicitor is acting for the borrower.
- Advising Barclays on portfolio transfers to ring fence c.18,500 loans and the transfer of all charges on the associated securities.
- Acting on behalf the Law Society of NI in relation to title registrations and perfection of titles as a result of the intervention and subsequent closure of the original acing firm.
- Consulting with the Land Registry of NI to improve the land registration and securitisation process.
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI