Natasha is the partner/director of our Lender Services team specialising in lender instructed residential property matters. She acts for twenty lenders on thirty eight banking brands including Lloyds Bank, Nationwide, Santander, Barclays, HSBC UK, Virgin Money, Bank of Ireland, Aviva and Just Retirement.
Natasha advises on lender instructed residential lending, separate representation purchase transactions, the acquisition of residential property security portfolios, volume charge registrations and transfers, receiver appointments over residential buy to let properties, distressed and receiver sales, title perfections and rectifications and the review and customisation of standardised loan documents and mortgage conditions.
In addition, Natasha acts as a technical resource for all of her lender client in relation to all legal and technical aspects of residential lending in Northern Ireland.
Natasha was ranked and highlighted for her work in the Finance sector in the Legal 500 in 2022.
“It feels like a partnership when you’re working with her. She’ll always give her opinion, so I get what I need more than just what I want to hear.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
“She’s experienced, hard-working and committed, incredibly knowledgeable and so we can and do rely on her a lot.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
“She’s a very business-focused person and her client always comes first.”Director of Remortgage Operations, Enact
Natasha’s key experience includes:
- Advising lenders on all aspects of residential secured lending.
- Advising lenders on all aspects of equity release transactions;
- Assisting with the review, amendment and updating of the mortgage terms and conditions and standard Northern Irish mortgage documentation for Coventry Building Society and the Co-operative bank.
- Carrying out due diligence on lender portfolio acquisitions and security transfers.
- Facilitating lending on residential purchase transaction on behalf of lender clients in high value matters or where a non-panel solicitor is acting for the borrower.
- Advising Barclays on portfolio transfers to ring fence c.18,500 loans and the transfer of all charges on the associated securities.
- Acting on behalf the Law Society of NI in relation to title registrations and perfection of titles as a result of the intervention and subsequent closure of the original acing firm.
- Consulting with the Land Registry of NI to improve the land registration and securitisation process.
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI