Neil Logan is a partner on our Banking team.
He acts for local and UK financial institutions on transactions secured against Northern Ireland assets.
He advises commercial borrowers taking debt on banking terms, and security offered.
Neil was ranked and highlighted n the Legal 500 for his work in the Finance sector, 2022.
Neil was listed by Chamber & Partners, for Banking & Finance for NI, 2021.
“Able to use some really creative thinking.”Head of Development Finance, Leading Northern Irish Bank
“Solutions-focused, which is very rare.”Head of Underwriting Ireland, Fiduciam
“The strength of the relationships he has with the banks combined with his expertise means you just end up saving a lot of time.”Director, Brookland Developments
"He provides an excellent service, he is very knowledgeable and he is always prompt. His advice is always well positioned and protects all parties involved in any particular transaction."Chamber & Partners, Ranking 2021
Neil’s key experience includes:
- Primary adviser to a leading local bank with placing of debt secured on Northern Irish assets
- Northern Irish adviser to Fiduciam Nominees Limited
- Advised Radius Housing Association on the real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to seven global institutional investors
- Advised a leading local bank on a secured £6m loan; to assist in the purchase of a regional shopping centre
- Advising a leading local bank; on both acquisition and development loans for multiple residential development sites
- NI Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- The Institute of Directors NI (IOD)
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce