Neil is a partner in our Banking team. He acts for a number of local and UK financial institutions on transactions secured against Northern Ireland assets. Neil also advises commercial borrowers taking debt on banking terms and security offered.
“Able to use some really creative thinking.”Head of Development Finance, Leading Northern Irish Bank
“Solutions-focused, which is very rare.”Head of Underwriting Ireland, Fiduciam
“The strength of the relationships he has with the banks combined with his expertise means you just end up saving a lot of time.”Director, Brookland Developments
Neil’s key experience includes:
- Primary adviser to a leading local bank on the placing of debt secured on Northern Irish assets;
- Northern Irish adviser to Fiduciam Nominees Limited, a UK based short term bridging lender on loan terms and the taking of security;
- Advised Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to 7 global institutional investors;
- Advised a leading local bank on a secured £6m loan to assist in the purchase of a regional shopping centre; and
- Advising a leading local bank on both acquisition and development loans for multiple residential development sites.
- NI Commercial Property Lawyers Association.