Robert Stewart is a specialist in our lender instructed residential lending team.
He specialises in acting for lenders taking security over residential property.
Robert’s key experience includes:
- Liaises between borrowers and lenders
- Coordinates the drawdown of loan funds
- Coordinates the redemption of existing loan facilities and continuity of service
- Reports to institutional lenders on borrower’s titles and the status of the mortgages secured against individual borrowers’ homes.
- Prepares and coordinates the execution of mortgage deeds to secure loan drawdown
- Facilitates registration of new mortgages against security proposed in mortgage offer documentation
- Ensures Lenders always receive first ranking charge.