Rowan is a Senior Solicitor on our Banking team.
He assists on commercial lending and real estate finance transactions.
He acts for financial institutions on real estate finance transactions, secured against Northern Irish property.
Rowan’s key experience includes:
- Acting for a leading local pillar bank in multiple transactions
- Perfecting the banks security
- Assisting a UK based high profile business investment company, with funding transactions for large residential developments
- Assisting with a £5 million loan for Fiduciam Nominees Limited involving a prominent Belfast City Centre building
- Advising a leading bridging loan lender on the Northern Irish security for a £2m loan
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to seven global institutional investors
- Advising Larne FC on the acquisition and redevelopment of their Inver Park stadium
- NI Chamber of Commerce