Rowan is a Senior Solicitor on our Banking team, who assists on commercial lending and real estate finance transactions. He acts for a number of local and UK financial institutions on real estate finance transactions secured against Northern Irish property.
Rowan’s key experience includes:
- Acting for a leading local pillar bank in multiple transactions, and perfecting the banks security
- Assisting a UK based high profile business investment company, with funding transactions for large residential developments
- Assisting with a £5 million loan for Fiduciam Nominees Limited involving a prominent Belfast City Centre building
- Advising a leading bridging loan lender on the Northern Irish security for a £2m loan
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to seven global institutional investors
- Advising Larne FC on the acquisition and redevelopment of their Inver Park stadium