Shannon is a Senior Solicitor on our Family Law team; advising on Divorce, civil partnership & family law.
She focuses on Dispute Resolution and the Division of Assets to include negotiated Settlements, Ancillary Relief proceedings, Maintenance proceedings, seizing applications and variation of settlements.
Shannon’s experience extends to Pensions, undertaking detailed consideration of the pension history including any public sector transfers, private sector transfers and accrued rights.
Additionally, Shannon advises clients on complex Child Law; Adoption, Surrogacy and International matters.
“Shannon is passionate, determined and extremely client focused.”Anonymous
“Shannon’s enthusiasm and passion for each of her clients is admirable. Her determination to secure the outcome they seek is evident in her approach to each element of the progression of a case from initial instructions through to final resolution”Anonymous
Shannon’s key experience includes:
- Defending her client in international child abduction proceedings and securing a judgment in her client’s favour with the client being allowed to remain in Northern Ireland with the child following relocation.
- Representing vulnerable parents in care order proceedings brought by a Health & Social Care Trust.
- Assisting parents who have been detained under the Mental Health Order or suffering mental health issues in public law proceedings.
- Representing parents in both residence and contact proceedings following separation.
- Women In Business Northern Ireland
- NI Chamber of Commerce