Sian is an Associate on our Dispute Resolution team, specialising in Recovery Litigation, on behalf of large financial institutions and banks.
Sian also specialises in Employment Law, acting for both Claimants and Respondents.
- Advises on conflict mediation in Construction, Real Estate and Litigant Disputes
- Advises on settlement resolutions of complex disputes on issues such as professional negligence, title rectification and mortgage enforcement
- Assisting with representation of a major UK lender in a professional negligence action relating to a fraudulent solicitor including options to secure and preserve assets pending the final determination of the case.
- Assisting in the advisory of a UK lender on the volume transfer of litigation cases to a new corporate entity following ring-fencing exercise under FSMA.
- Sian’s Employment Law experience includes acting in contentious cases concerning unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, redundancy, discrimination and pay disputes.
- Sian drafts, negotiates and advises on employment contracts and compromise agreements.
- Previous Dispute Resolution work included specialisation in personal injury claims arising from employers’ and public liability, road traffic accidents and medical & clinical negligence claims.
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI