We have a specialist team writing Wills for individual clients, families with minor children and those wanting Inheritance Tax planning to preserve wealth for the next generation, making Enduring Powers of Attorney, gifts and trusts and administering estates and resolving disputes
“Really on the ball and got the forms out to me straight away.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Able to work methodically through the paperwork relating to my dad and to relieve the burden a little.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Just operates in a way that you hope they would. They are as good a company as I have ever worked with, top notch.”Anonymous, Private Client
“I have confidence in them, which goes a long way in your professional relationships.”Anonymous, Private Client
"Lawyers for all legal matters.”Anonymous, Private Client
We offer a free no obligation postal information pack to enable you to make your Will cost effectively which includes guidance text and a questionnaire to complete. Your Wills will be prepared from your written instructions, checked by one of our solicitors, sent to you in draft for your approval and once approved by you we will post you final form Wills with signature instructions. Our team provide telephone help and guidance at each stage of the process.
Our solicitors help individuals and families structure their affairs in the way they want by providing expert advice on Inheritance Tax succession planning & trusts, on nursing home funding issues, on incapacity, on Enduring Powers of Attorney and the many other matters detailed on the additional pages below.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently. We support many charitable Will giving schemes & frequently act as professional attorneys, controllers, trustees and executors.
What We Do
- We will help you challenge a Will, an inappropriately administered estate or take a professional negligence claim
- Making an Enduring Power of Attorney, an Office of Care & Protection Court Controllership application or statutory Will
- Gifting of assets, asset protection and nursing home funding
- We will apply for Probate or Letters of Administration & help you wind up the estate of your family member or friend
- We can advise you on ways to preserve your wealth for the next generation through Inheritance Tax & succession planning
- Making trusts for minors, disabled or incapacitated children or grandchildren or for inheritance tax mitigation
- Details on making Wills & on executors, trustees, guardians, legacies and on charitable giving
Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney & Gifting
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney & Gifting query, please contact us.