Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a smart & modern approach to provide the best advice to our clients on family disputes, on challenging or defending a Will and how to negotiate settlements.
Our team has been built on years of knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training advising individuals, couples, families, business owners and farmers on asset disputes, broken promises, failure to make adequate provision for dependents, undue influence, lack of testamentary capacity, improper Will execution, maladministration of an estate, disappointed beneficiary claims, removal of personal representatives and other contentious issues.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently in advising clients of the chances of success, the risks involved and on negotiating compromise settlements.
What We Do
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) (NI) Order
- Promissory Estoppel actions where someone has acted to their detriment on a promise
- Correcting maladministration in an estate
- Contesting a Will on undue influence, incapacity or improper execution grounds
- Disappointed Beneficiary claims
- Removal of Personal Representatives
- Professional negligence of estate solicitors
- Negotiating settlement resolutions
- Defending actions against you
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Challenging a Will & Dispute Resolution query, please contact us.