Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a direct approach to provide the best advice to our clients how to plan for future frailty, dementia and care management in Northern Ireland.
Our team has been built on years of market leading knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training & expertise advising both individuals, couples, families, business owners and farmers on planning for future frailty, possible dementia and care requirements and those who are caring for and helping relatives and friends.
We have a client centred approach with practical and easy to understand communication on the making & registering of Enduring Powers of Attorney, applications for Controllership Orders, applying to have the Court make a Statutory Will for clients with mental incapacity, bank account access and managing client’s affairs.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Making Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney for those unable to manage their affairs
- Applying to the Office of Care & Protection for Controller Orders
- Applying to the Court to make a statutory Will for clients with mental incapacity
- Acting for or as attorneys and managing the assets of those in care
- Acting for vulnerable or elderly clients exposed to physical or financial abuse by carers, family or attorneys
- Advising on Inheritance Tax Planning, Statutory Wills, Gifting and Nursing Homes
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Enduring Powers of Attorney & Incapacity query, please contact us.