Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a direct approach to provide the best advice to our clients on gifting, nursing home issues and protecting family assets in Northern Ireland.
ExpertiseOur team has been built on years of market leading knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training and expertise advising individuals, couples, families, business owners and farmers on tax efficient gifting and asset protection planning. We have a client centred approach to asset protection that involves practical, easy to understand communication on the implications of future nursing home care, on its potential impact on savings and the family home, on lifetime or Will trusts, on equity release options, on tenancy in common Will planning and how to vary probated Wills and intestate estates by deeds of variation. We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Making gifts; ask for our Gifting pack with easy to follow instructions.
- Minimise the future impact of nursing home care on the family finances.
- Create a life interest trust in your Will for your spouse, civil partner or partner.
- Create a trust for a child, grandchild or disabled or vulnerable relative or dependent.
- Post death gifting by deeds of family arrangement or variation.
- Charitable giving to reduce Inheritance Tax or the rate at which Inheritance Tax is paid.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Gifting & Asset Protection query, please contact us.