Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a direct approach to provide the best advice to relatives and friends acting as executors and administrators on all aspects of estate administration.
Our team has been built on years of market leading knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training and expertise advising families after the trauma of the death of friend or relative. We provide a partner led process with a dedicated specialist team in the administration of estates. We adapt our service delivery to the client with Perspex screened face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Taking your instructions, advising on the process and the immediate protection of assets
- Gathering and collation of asset valuation and liability information
- Claiming of all Inheritance Tax reliefs and exemptions and preparing IHT Capital Taxes Office returns
- Court application for Grants of Probate of Wills or Letters of Administration on intestate estates
- Advising executors on their responsibilities and liabilities and protection by advertising where appropriate
- Asset realisation, debt settlement & legacy bequest payment & income tax repayment claims
- Post death tax planning advice and preparation of deeds of variation
- Preparation of administration accounts and distribution of residual assets
- Trust management in accordance with the regulatory rules
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Probate & Estate Admin query, please contact us.