Our team combines years of knowledge and expertise with a direct approach to provide the best advice to our clients on all types of Wills, tax efficient succession planning and trusts in Northern Ireland.
A Will helps to protect your family and ensures that what you leave on your death is distributed in accordance with your wishes, with minimum delay and most importantly with minimum distress for your loved ones. Our team has been built on years of market leading knowledge and expertise led by two partners with together over 40 years of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners training and expertise advising individuals, couples, families, business owners and farmers on a wide range of tax efficient succession planning.
We offer specialist team which provides simple trusts for minor children as standard through to partner led succession & trust planning Wills to minimise Inheritance Tax liabilities. We adapt our service delivery as required with Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Ask for our Free no obligation postal Will pack or make a personal or virtual appointment with one of our specialist solicitors
- Inheritance tax and trust planning advice for individuals and families.
- Business Property Relief succession planning for business owners & investors.
- Agricultural Property Relief succession planning for farmers.
- Wills to protect assets in divorces, family disputes or involving disabled dependents.
- Charitable giving to reduce Inheritance Tax or the rate at which it is paid.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Succession Planning & Will Trusts query, please contact us.