Back to News

Child Welfare Law

One of the major concerns in a relationship break down is the welfare of your children and that they continue to have the best possible upbringing.

Not only do you have to decide where your children will live, you and your ex may also need to try to agree on issues such as name change, education, religious upbringing and medical treatment.

If negotiated resolutions cannot be achieved you can apply to the Courts for a Specific Issue Order in respect of matters such as education and medical treatment or a Prohibited Steps Order to prevent your ex from taking your child abroad or changing their surname.

Our Children’s Law Solicitors can help

We offer discreet legal advice, making sure you know your rights, let you know whether you will qualify for legal aid and if not what the cost implications are for you. We can work to help you reach negotiated arrangements or make whatever Court applications are necessary.

Get in Touch

Currently, we are only taking on Private Funded work in this area.

Take the next step and make a discreet enquiry with our expert Family Law team by sending us your details.

Get in touch

To find out more about how we can help you with your query, please contact us.