Our specialist team advise on Contracts, Professional Appointments, Funding and Disputes arising from the Construction Industry in Northern Ireland.
- Our lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to provide advice on all types of contentious and non-contentious construction matters in Northern Ireland.
- The team has knowledge of drafting, negotiating and advising on all standard and bespoke forms of construction contracts
- Our specialist team have extensive expertise in adjudication, arbitration, litigation and other forms of dispute resolution relating to construction disputes
- We advise Private Clients, Property Developers, Housing Associations and Contractors
What We Do
- Advising a sub-contractor in respect of a successful an adjudication of a dispute with the main contractor concerning a £112M construction of a new hospital ward in England under a NEC3 form contract.
- Drafting a bespoke Development Agreement for a large residential development in Northern Ireland to meet the requirements of the Developer’s funder.
- Negotiating and drafting the documents to effect the early termination of a £1M NEC3 Engineering and Construction Short Contract due to poor contractor performance. Early resolution allowed the project to proceed on schedule.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Construction query, please contact us.
How we work
- Transparency on fees
- Professional & discreet service
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- In-house taxation, property, company & commercial services
- Established network of independent financial advisors, pension, business & property experts
Real Estate & Construction News
Wilson Nesbitt win Property Legal Team of the Year at the Belfast Telegraph Property Awards