From issues around local planning laws, construction, disputes, acquisitions, tax, real estate finance to asset disposals our team thinks differently and advises at each stage on the best and most beneficial outcome. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to provide the full range of specialist legal advice required by those operating within the real estate and construction sector in Northern Ireland. Our team advises on strategic and practical issues affecting the full asset lifecycle including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, construction contracts, real estate disputes, construction disputes, planning, environmental, tax and real estate finance.
“Very speedy and accurate service. They’re flexible and they work to our timescales.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“They make you feel important. Anyone can ask a question and no question is silly.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“They chase and they’re proactive. They come to us with new solutions that we haven’t thought of, which is always a positive.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“Has a history of helping us to raise private finance but their work on this bond issue has given us the confidence to do it again.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“A first-class service.”Director, Northland Homes
“Great at getting us information quickly and precisely.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
- A partner led service to ensure the correct strategic approach to instructions married with junior support to ensure a cost effective service delivery.
- Relationships with international preferred firms allow us to deal with cross-jurisdictional matters.
- A collaborative approach to the provision of expertise in the real estate sector across specialism and married with local knowledge and insight.
- Depth of knowledge allowing us to pull in multiple experts to advise on distinct elements of large transactions and regeneration projects.
- The ability to work smarter on every transaction by bringing in a wider pool of cross firm expertise on IIT expertise and project management skills.
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to 7 global institutional investors secured against a portfolio of 3,300 Northern Irish dwellings.
- Acting on the regeneration of the 10.5 Hillview Retail Park, Belfast for retail, housing and leisure use.
- Representing the developer in the successful recovery of a £1M overage payment from Tesco in respect of the Castlebawn store in Newtownards.
- Advising the developer against Vodafone Limited in respect of the removal of a Telecommunications Mast on the rooftop of Durham House, Belfast prior to demolition and redevelopment of the building.
- Acting on the development of the 43 acre brown field Castlebawn site in County Down for housing, office and leisure use.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Real Estate & Construction query, please contact us.