Lauren is a Partner in our Residential Property team; specialising in transactions involving complex title and high value property purchases and sales.
She is responsible for the training and risk management within the residential property team.
Key ExperienceLauren’s key experience includes:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing including acquisitions, disposals, transactional chains, sales involving divorce or separation, sales under Controllership Orders and Powers of Attorney, Auction sales, country and town/city based properties, equity releases, transfers of equity, equity purchases and right to buy schemes, re-financing and new developments.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title, including the identification and resolution of title defects to protect client and lender interests.
- Risk Management expertise across the conveyancing process including Money Laundering Regulation compliance and contract negotiation.
- Advising on issues with Management Companies and apartment complexes. Advising other solicitors and senior paralegals in the department on intricate and complex title and other transactional issues.
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business NI
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce