Our specialist advisors will provide you with better outcomes with any legal problem you have from buying a home, going through a divorce, suffering an injury that wasn’t your fault, being accused of a crime to succession planning and wills. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to provide the advice required by individuals and families in Northern Ireland. We provide the full range of specialist legal advice required for every stage of life and will deliver excellent service in every engagement. Our team puts our client’s interests first and looks to build a relationship that lasts the test of time; helping our clients to achieve better results through everything life throws up.
“Really on the ball and got the forms out to me straight away.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Able to work methodically through the paperwork relating to my dad and to relieve the burden a little.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Just operates in a way that you hope they would. They are as good a company as I have ever worked with, top notch.”Anonymous, Private Client
“I have confidence in them, which goes a long way in your professional relationships.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Lawyers for all legal matters.”Anonymous, Private Client
“Easily the best solicitors that I have worked with.”Anonymous, Mortgage Intermediary
“Always provide regular updates on cases and work with you in a partnership.”Anonymous, Mortgage Intermediary
- A partner led service focused on building a trusted relationship over a life time.
- Access to multiple specialists focused on delivering the expertise you require in a way that works for you.
- Clear and straightforward advice on difficult issues delivered in way that helps our clients make the right decisions in difficult scenarios.
- Relationships with firms outside of Northern Ireland to allow us to deal with cross-jurisdictional matters.
- Acted for a widow in relation to a Will dispute concerning her late husband’s shareholding interest in a family business and negotiating an Inheritance Tax efficient £2,500,000 settlement.
- Acted in an intestate estate with substantial Northern Ireland property interests together with off shore accounts under 17 different aliases which involved a negotiated settlement with HMRC and Court Order relief.
- Advising clients relocating from an offshore jurisdiction to Northern Ireland with a multi-million pound investment portfolio on inheritance tax and succession.
- Advising a private client on the acquisition of a £2.75m residential property in Cultra following relocation from England.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Individual & Family Life query, please contact us.