"Wilson Nesbitt’s valued strengths are meticulous preparation and diligent pursuit of a client’s case throughout the litigation process."Legal 500
“Makes sure that we’re a well-informed client.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
"This is a well regarded and experienced team."Legal 500
"Gary was extremely confident and articulate, and his knowledge of the process was immense. He was able to answer all queries that we have on the call, and talk through real examples which brought the process to life for us."Lloyds Banking Group
- Our lawyers are commercially astute and strategic in the advice they provide
- Our team of experts support clients to resolve business critical matters and deal with risks of strategic importance
- We advise on standalone business critical disputes and ongoing asset recovery matters
- Our innovative and efficient service delivery ensures reliability and cost transparency
- Our team have extensive experience working on challenging and complex cases
- We advise Private Clients, SMEs and Corporate teams
What We Do
- Representing a private developer in the successful recovery of a £1M overage payment from Tesco in respect of the Castlebawn store in Newtownards.
- Advising Radius Housing Association on a Lands Tribunal application brought against Vodafone Limited in respect of the removal of a telecommunications mast on the rooftop of Durham House, Belfast prior to demolition and redevelopment of the building.
- Advising a housing association on the valuation mechanism and methodology in respect of the removal of a restrictive covenant as part of an acquisition of a £2.9M residential development site.
- Lead partner in a boundary dispute at a residential development site at Drumalane, Newry. Dispute over the extent of land required for the purpose of sight lines access to the development.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Dispute Resolution query, please contact us.
How we work
- Partner-led service to ensure the correct, strategic approach to instructions
- Market-leading lawyers, offering Commercially Astute advice
- Reliability & Cost Transparency
- Innovative & Efficient Service Delivery through high-performing legal project management systems
- We work smarter, we are open to taking a different approach which achieves better results for our clients