Family Law Solicitors
“Ciara is most impressive. She grasps the technical details, while showing empathy - giving me confidence that she is not just going through the legal process, but she is actually on my side, which gives me great comfort.”Family Law client, Belfast
"Just a quick note to thank you Ciara and the team for all your help and patience over the years, throughout my divorce. I appreciated all your advice and guidance as it made a difficult time that bit easier to deal with."Family Law client, Belfast
"highly professional, experienced and efficient."Family Law client Bangor
"hard working, trustworthy, reliable, dedicated to her clients."Family Law client, Belfast
"passionate, determined and extremely client focused."Family Law client, Lisburn
ExpertiseLed by experienced Partner Lenore Rice, we advise clients on Divorce, Asset Protection, Cohabitation, Child Law & much more. The team has particular expertise in complex divorce cases: We help clients seeking to protect their assets and clients seeking to defend their entitled share. If you need our help, enquire today so we can protect your interests, first.
How we work
- Transparency on fees
- Professional & discreet service
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- Free 30 minute consultation for assessment
- Available in-house taxation, property, company and commercial services
- Benefit from our established network of independent financial advisors, pension, business & property experts
- Answering your Questions | Divorce & Civil Partnerships
- Divorce Guide: What to Say When Your Friend Needs to Talk?
- How do you Ensure the Wellbeing of Children during and after Divorce?
Questions asked by you & Answered by our team
What We Do
- Breaking up | Separation, Divorce, Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Financial Matters | Settlements, Protection of Assets & Inheritance, Postnuptial Agreements
- Unmarried Couples | Prenuptial & Cohabitation Agreements
- Child Law | Adoption, Surrogacy, Guardianship, Custody & International issues
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Family Law Solicitors query, please contact us.