- Our expert Family Law Solicitors advise on Pre and Postnuptial Agreements, Cohabitation Agreements and Asset Protection
- If you need our help, enquire today so we can protect your interests, first
What We Do
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Unmarried Couples; Cohabitation Agreements
- Asset Protection
- Provision for Partners & Dependants
- Protection & Occupation of Property; Ownership, Joint Tenants, Tenants-in-common, Civil Court Remedies
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements query, please contact us.
- How do Prenuptial Agreements work in Northern Ireland?
- What is a Post Nuptial Agreement?
- What is a Cohabitation Agreement and how does it work in NI?
- How do you split Assets if you are not married?
- How can I Protect Ownership of Property while remaining unmarried?
How we work
- Transparency on fees
- Professional & discreet service
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- In-house taxation, property, company & commercial services
- Established network of financial advisors, pension, business & property experts