Our award-winning Northern Ireland based Property team is recognised for its innovative approach, market-leading knowledge & efficient delivery of services.
We work smarter, are open to taking a different approach and achieve better results for our clients.
"Drew and the team delivered on an extremely complex transaction within a limited time period which is testament to their work ethic, professionalism and proactive approach."Senior Head of Development, Radius Housing Association
“Very speedy and accurate service. They’re flexible and they work to our timescales.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“They chase and they’re proactive. They come to us with new solutions that we haven’t thought of, which is always a positive.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“They make you feel important. Anyone can ask a question and no question is silly.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“Has a history of helping us to raise private finance but their work on this bond issue has given us the confidence to do it again.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“A first-class service.”Director, Northland Homes
“Great at getting us information quickly and precisely.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
“Easily the best solicitors that I have worked with.” Anonymous, Mortgage IntermediaryAnonymous, Mortgage Intermediary
“Always provide regular updates on cases and work with you in a partnership.”Anonymous, Mortgage Intermediary
ExpertiseOur lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to provide advice on all types of property transaction in Northern Ireland. The team advises on matters ranging from the acquisition of a first home through to securing a bond issue on multiple property portfolios. We advise private individuals, property developers and housing associations together with national companies looking to open offices, acquire & dispose of property in NI.
What We Do
- Advising private clients on the sale and purchase of existing and new build residential properties, equity sharing and auction properties.
- Advising a private client on the acquisition of a £2.75m residential property in Cultra following relocation from England.
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the real estate elements of its £105m bond secured against 3,000 assets located in Northern Ireland.
- Advising a private developer on the acquisition of the 45 acre Castlebawn estate in Newtownards and it subsequent re-development.
- Advising a private individual on the acquisition of the 10.5 acre Hillview Centre Belfast and its subsequent regeneration.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Property query, please contact us.