Ian is a Partner in our residential property team focussing on business development and management of the department.
He also works for individual clients in sale, purchase and remortgage transactions.
“Charismatic, he knows his stuff and he’s very witty, he’s easy to engage with and very supportive, and he goes over and above.”Anonymous, Mortgage Intermediary
Key ExperienceIan’s key experience includes:
- Management of our large residential property team to continued improvement of expertise, efficiency and customer service.
- Extensive involvement in the development of a custom built case management system and online client portal to improve the client experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge on all aspects of residential conveyancing, including the identification and resolution of title defects to protect client and lender interests.
- Risk Management expertise across the conveyancing process including Money Laundering Regulation compliance and contract negotiation.
- Dealing with a large variety of properties including new build dwellings, apartments, country and town/city based properties, existing builds of different ages and construction type, properties sold at auction, and Land Registry and Registry of Deeds title.
- NI Chamber of Commerce