Making a Will
"Making a Will is one of those things you tend to put off but we finally decided to go ahead and get one drawn up. Wilson Nesbitt have offered us a very friendly and helpful service, and it only took around an hour to organise. Just have to go back in a week to sign the documents."Private Client, Bangor
"This is just a quick note to thank you and your team for the great professional service Karen received from Wilson Nesbitt on behalf of her father. She has told me (often) how good your staff have been to her and that they are a great credit to you and the firm. Thank you once again for, frankly, just being there when you were needed."Introducer, Scotland
“Able to work methodically through the paperwork relating to my dad and to relieve the burden a little.”Private Client, Lisburn
“Really on the ball and got the forms out to me straight away.”Private Client, Bangor
“Just operates in a way that you hope they would. They are as good a company as I have ever worked with, top notch.”Private Client, Belfast
"Lawyers for all legal matters.”Private Client, Bangor
“I have confidence in them, which goes a long way in your professional relationships.”Private Client, Antrim
Why choose us?
- Estates Experts | We offer specialist legal advice on Wills, Inheritance Tax , Enduring Powers of Attorney, Gifting, Trusts, Administering Estates & Resolving Disputes
- Support & Process | Your Wills will be prepared from your instructions, checked by us, sent to you for your approval and once approved we will post you the final form with signature instructions. We offer telephone guidance at every stage of the process.
- Postal Info Pack | We offer a free no obligation postal information pack to enable you to make your Will
- Adaptable | We offer in person, phone or Zoom meetings, allowing us to act for all clients, expertly and efficiently.
- Charity | We support many charitable Will giving schemes & act as professional attorneys, controllers, trustees and executors.
FAQ & Guides
- How do I Make a Will?
- How do you Safeguard your Will against Challenges?
- How can I protect my Estate from future Incapacity?
- How do I correct a mistake in my Will?
- How do Enduring Powers of Attorney work?
- How does Enduring Powers of Attorney protect me?
- How can I Protect my Wealth?
- Why is it important to make a Will?
What We Do
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Wills Disputes
- Estate Administration & Gifting
- Inheritance & Trusts
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Making a Will query, please contact us.