Helen Boal is a manager in our private client team.
She specialises in;
- inheritance tax,
- will writing,
- estate administration,
- office of care and protection,
- power of attorney and
- trust management matters
Key ExperienceHelen’s key experience includes:
- Comprehensive experience in drafting of Wills and powers of attorney documents.
- Comprehensive support to the team’s solicitors and their clients in estate administration and trust management
- Providing empathy and professionalism and understanding to meet client’s needs.
- Completing applications to the Office of Care and Protection, High Court for the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Financial Controllership.
- Risk management expertise across the teams file management to include Money Laundering regulations and taxation and legislative key dates.
- Providing support and mentoring to new and developing paralegals in the team.