Drew focuses on the development of Real Estate assets.
He is a dual qualified (England, Wales/Northern Ireland) real estate solicitor specialising in large, mixed-use, regeneration schemes.
He won the BCO rising star awards in 2017.
Drew was ranked and highlighted for his work in the Real Estate sector in the Legal 500 for 2023, 2022, 2020, 2019 and 2018.
"Drew Nesbitt is a highly professional and knowledgeable solicitor who has provided expert legal advice to my business."Legal 500 Ranking, 2023
“He has great technical skill and attention to detail.”Development Director, Radius Housing Association
"I know that if I need to speak to Drew and the team, I can just lift the phone and get who I need right away."Legal 500 Ranking, 2023
“One of only three lawyers that we use that doesn’t sit on the fence.”Director, IV Real Estate
“A great reputation for speed and accuracy, which means that we can make purchases happen a lot more quickly.”Director, Brookland Developments
Key ExperienceDrew advises developers on complex mixed-use and housing-led regeneration projects. Key experience includes;
- Advising Radius Housing Association on the Northern Irish real estate elements of its £105m bond issue to 7 global institutional investors.
- Acting for the Greater London Authority on the selection of London and Regional, as its development partner for the 10 hectare Albert Island site in the London Docklands. The mixed use development will have a gross developed value of close to £1bn.
- Acting for Change Real Estate on the development of the 3 acre city centre Redcliff Quarter in Bristol; to include a new 24 storey tower block, 185 bed hotel, 15,000 square feet of office accommodation and 317 residential units.
- NI Commercial Property Lawyers Association
- Investment Property Forum
- NI Chamber of Commerce
- Belfast Chamber of Commerce