"Such amazing professionals, specifically thanks to Shannon McLorie, who I highly recommend."Private Client, Bangor
“Ciara is most impressive. She grasps the technical details, while showing empathy, giving me confidence that she is not just going through the legal process, but she is actually on my side, which gives me great comfort.”Private Client, Belfast
"Passionate, determined & extremely client focused."Private Client, Comber
- Our Family Law solicitors have years of experience providing families with our professional and discreet service.
- Whatever you’re facing as a family, we’re here to listen and help We help to resolve issues and lay the foundation for you and your children's future
- If you need our help, enquire today so we can protect your interests, first
What We Do
- Adoption & Surrogacy
- Child Arrangements; Care Orders, Custody, Maintenance, Residence, Visitation
- International Matters; Immigration, Relocation, Court applications to prevent Relocation
- Welfare Matters; Protection, Name change, Education, Medical Treatment, Guardianship, Asset Protection
- Parental rights, Grandparents Contact
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Child Law query, please contact us.
- How does Child Custody work in Northern Ireland?
- How does Surrogacy work in Northern Ireland?
- How does Adoption work in Northern Ireland?
- What are Grandparents' rights to their grandchildren following divorce?
- How does Child Maintenance work for unmarried couple if they split up?
How we work
- Discreet service
- Transparency on fees
- Tailored approach for your circumstances
- In-house taxation, property and commercial services
- Established network of financial advisors, pension, business & property experts