Daren Johnson is a partner in our Criminal Defence team.
He focuses primarily on Civil Dispute Resolution, Fraud, Regulatory and Compliance matters, Judicial Review and all aspects of Immigration & Human Rights law.
Key ExperienceDaren’s key experience includes:
- Representing clients in all aspects of Immigration Law. This includes representation before the First Tier and Upper Tier of the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal. In addition, Wilson Nesbitt regularly issue Judicial Review proceedings and appear before the Court of Appeal in respect of immigration matters.
- Representing clients at each stage of the criminal justice system; from attendance at police stations, to the Magistrates’ Court, Crown Court, High Court and Court of Appeal
- Advising patients and their families on all aspects of the Mental Health (Northern Ireland) Order 1986
- Appearing before the Mental Health Review Tribunals on behalf of detained patients
- Experienced in bringing human rights based litigation, judicial reviews and compensation claims in the field of mental health