Family Law: How we Work
Private Pricing Plans
At Wilson Nesbitt, we will tell you how much your case is likely to cost at the outset and we keep you updated about costs during the process. Our pricing is completely transparent and in some cases you can choose between hourly rates and an agreed fee. We offer various payment options depending on impacting factors and what suits you best;
- Building up a Retainer
- Instalment Plans
- Fixed Fee Plans
What can we offer?
- Experienced Solicitors: You will benefit from a Senior Solicitor’s years of experience on similar cases.
- Better Communication: We put the client first, we enjoy what we do and it shows, we’re easy to deal with and we’re open to new ideas.
- Professional Teams: Sometimes a case requires another professional expert and we might recommend the services of a Forensic Accountant or a Senior Barrister, who will work in your favour.
- Client Service Excellence: We have a proven track record of high quality work and efficiency in our delivery of legal services to our clients.
- Professional Accreditations: When choosing any professional service, you want to ensure you are choosing the best and that goes hand in hand with certified legal accreditations. Legal accreditations ensure high levels of professionalism, offer you a competitive advantage, credibility, compliance of high standards in security, practice management & client care, along with offering you peace of mind.
Legal Aid Resources in Northern Ireland
We have compiled a list of helpful Legal Aid resource links here which will offer you guidance.
- Legal aid | nidirect
- Check if you can get legal aid – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Legal aid | Department of Justice (justice-ni.gov.uk)
- Legal aid FAQs – financial eligibility in advice and assistance | Department of Justice (justice-ni.gov.uk)
- Law Society’s list of solicitors
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau