Our family law team is recognised as one of the leading practices in Northern Ireland managing all aspects of family law including divorce and civil partnerships proceedings, physical protection, child arrangements and international family law. We provide direct expert guidance and advice to our clients on these personal and delicate matters.
Our solicitors and specialists are highly regarded for their experience and achievements. Our team has Resolution trained Collaborative Family Lawyers and Law Society NI Children Order Panel solicitors acting in public law cases under the Children Order 1995. We specialise in quick response applications where domestic violence has occurred or been threatened.
We adapt our service delivery to what suits you offering Perspex screen protected face to face Belfast or Bangor office meetings, home garden mask visits, phone or video phone meetings allowing us to act for clients all across Northern Ireland expertly and efficiently.
What We Do
- Domestic violence has occurred? We can provide immediate assistance
- Domestic violence threatened be it verbal or physical? We can provide immediate assistance
- We can immediately apply for emergency & subsequent Non-Molestation Orders, secure an Occupation Orders for you & the children & Matrimonial Home Rights Orders
- Advice on temporary local authority accommodation or organisations which provide secret safe houses for women & children escaping domestic violence
- We can secure an Occupation Orders for you & the children & Matrimonial Home Rights Orders
- We can apply for Mareva or freezing injunctions to prevent the dissipation of assets
- Legal Aid assessments
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help you with your Domestic Violence query, please contact us.